Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this tonight and found it to be quick and easy with a fresh, zesty taste. Recipe comes courtesy of Ristorante Fellini on Australia's Gold Coast.
- Cook the rigatoni in 6 litres of boiling salted water until al dente.
- In a heavy frypan heat a bit of extra virgin olive oil along with the capers and olives.
- Cook for a few minutes over low heat then add the chopped chilli and the tuna, stirring frequently for five minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, season lightly and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add the drained cooked pasta, mix thoroughly and add some freshly crushed pepper.
- *Please don't kill the dish by adding parmesan. Enjoy!
Didn't quite make the grade for me and DH. The sauce seemed to be a bit too on the dry side (may be my tomatoes weren't big enough) and while I enjoy chilies, they didn't really work with the flavour combinations. MAde for PaC Fall 2012.