Recipe by Miss Zula
This is a recipe that my husband brought home. My assumption is he really liked it and hoped that I would make it for him. It sounds good, but I have yet to make it. Perhaps I'll try it out on you and then you can tell me how it tastes! he he
Top Review by JW3
Great, easy dip. I made a double-batch of this for a football party and it was a huge hit. It was gone quicker than I put it on the table. I've had to give 4 people the recipe already. Riffy is great!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 8 ounces frank's hot sauce
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 ounces bleu cheese salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Chicken for 15 minutes or until done, making sure you do not over cook it.
- Shred chicken using 2 forks.
- Place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour hot sauce over chicken.
- In sauce pan, add cream cheese and bleu cheese and cook over medium heat until blended well.
- Pour "cheese" mixture over chicken.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheddar cheese and place back in oven, continuing to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve HOT with Tortilla Chips and Celery.
- Thanks Riffy!