Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that my husband brought home. My assumption is he really liked it and hoped that I would make it for him. It sounds good, but I have yet to make it. Perhaps I'll try it out on you and then you can tell me how it tastes! he he
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 8 ounces frank's hot sauce
- 2 -8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 ounces bleu cheese salad dressing
- Boil Chicken for 15 minutes or until done, making sure you do not over cook it.
- Shred chicken using 2 forks.
- Place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour hot sauce over chicken.
- In sauce pan, add cream cheese and bleu cheese and cook over medium heat until blended well.
- Pour "cheese" mixture over chicken.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cheddar cheese and place back in oven, continuing to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve HOT with Tortilla Chips and Celery.
- Thanks Riffy!
Great, easy dip. I made a double-batch of this for a football party and it was a huge hit. It was gone quicker than I put it on the table. I've had to give 4 people the recipe already. Riffy is great!
I have made this dip MANY times over the last few years, everyone always loves it and asks for the recipe. Make sure that you use the Frank's hot wing sauce. This is one of our favorites.