Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Jenne from sweetpotatosoul.blogspot.com had a delicious looking recipe for Riesling Shortbread, which I decided to attempt to make gluten free. Here it is. http://www.elanaspantry.com/riesling-biscuits/
- 354.88 ml blanched almond flour
- 59.14 ml apresvin riesling grape seed flour
- 2.46 ml celtic sea salt
- 7.39 ml ground ginger
- 29.58 ml grapeseed oil
- 59.14 ml agave nectar
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Roll out dough to ¼-inch thickness between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- Using a butter knife or a pizza cutter, cut dough into 2 inch squares.
- Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes, until just a tad browned on the edges.