Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Jenne from sweetpotatosoul.blogspot.com had a delicious looking recipe for Riesling Shortbread, which I decided to attempt to make gluten free. Here it is. http://www.elanaspantry.com/riesling-biscuits/
- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup apresvin riesling grape seed flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- Roll out dough to ¼-inch thickness between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- Using a butter knife or a pizza cutter, cut dough into 2 inch squares.
- Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes, until just a tad browned on the edges.