1/1 Photo of Riesling Biscuits
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Jenne from sweetpotatosoul.blogspot.com had a delicious looking recipe for Riesling Shortbread, which I decided to attempt to make gluten free. Here it is. http://www.elanaspantry.com/riesling-biscuits/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- 4Roll out dough to ¼-inch thickness between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- 5Using a butter knife or a pizza cutter, cut dough into 2 inch squares.
- 6Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes, until just a tad browned on the edges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Riesling Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 291.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: