Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my sister's recipe, though I'm not sure you can really call it a recipe with only two ingredients.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle hot sauce (Frank's)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and clean chicken wings and assemble in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave (in batches if need be) around 15-20 minutes, until par-cooked.
- Lay chicken skin side up in a single layer on a baking rack (be sure to have something below to catch the drips).
- Bake for 20 minutes until skin is brown and crispy.
- Toss in a bowl with the entire bottle of hot sauce.