1 hr 5 mins
This is my sister's recipe, though I'm not sure you can really call it a recipe with only two ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle hot sauce (Frank's)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Wash and clean chicken wings and assemble in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 3Microwave (in batches if need be) around 15-20 minutes, until par-cooked.
- 4Lay chicken skin side up in a single layer on a baking rack (be sure to have something below to catch the drips).
- 5Bake for 20 minutes until skin is brown and crispy.
- 6Toss in a bowl with the entire bottle of hot sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ridiculously Easy Spicy Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.7
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 821.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 16.7 g