Recipe by K is for Kase
These really don’t have any pudding type ingredient, but they kind of taste like it and I didn’t know what else to call them. In any case, they’re tasty.
Top Review by Kizzikate
I made these in silicone ice molds, shaped like little shot glasses. When frozen, I filled the "glasses" with a few whole berries & a bit of whipped topping. Great presentation- will make again, especially for summer luncheons!
- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla-flavored soy yogurt (12oz or two 1 serving cups)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mixed berries
Directions See How It's Made
- Place berries in microwave safe bowl and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir the berries with a fork or small whisk, like you are beating eggs.
- When the berries are mostly liquefied, add the yogurt and mix well.
- Poor the yogurt into popsicle holders. With my popsicle molds, I can make 5 of these, but obviously if you use ice cube trays and toothpicks, you can make a lot more.