1/1 Photo of Ridiculously Easy Oven Potato Wedges
I was scrambling to make something to go with an "interestingly" spiced roast that my mum made, and came up with this combination of spices for potatoes You don't really need to cut the potatoes into wedges or any particlar shape, I never do. just make sure the lumps are around the same size
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Dice, cube or chop the peeled potatoes into whatever shape you feel like making them.
- 3Rinse then thoroughly in cold water, drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- 4Add oil and toss the potatoes around so they are evenly coated.
- 5Add all of the spices and the cheese and toss so they are evenly coated.
- 6Place on a baking pan in one layer (preferably lined) and bake for around 30-40 minutes, depending on person preference of potato texture.
- 7Suggestions! It's really really handy to line the pan before you bake them, or else you will have a sticky baked on mess on your pans that takes an awful lot of elbow grease to get rid of. You could add lemon juice to the potatoes to give them an extra fresh taste.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ridiculously Easy Oven Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 73.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning