Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You will be totally amazed that so little effort involved can yield such a delicious chicken meal! A good "emergency" quick meal... or an "I don't-feel-like-cooking-today" day. I have even taken this dish to family reunions with ridiculously lavish compliments! I make sure that the ingredients for this recipe are stocked in my pantry at all times. I think you will too...
- Stir together in a medium bowl: the mixed vegetables (and liquid), soup, chicken and croutons.
- Spoon into a vegetable oil-sprayed 2 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 25 to 30 minutes or until casserole is bubbly on top.
- Add cheese as topping.
- Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot with a crisp salad.