You will be totally amazed that so little effort involved can yield such a delicious chicken meal! A good "emergency" quick meal... or an "I don't-feel-like-cooking-today" day. I have even taken this dish to family reunions with ridiculously lavish compliments! I make sure that the ingredients for this recipe are stocked in my pantry at all times. I think you will too...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together in a medium bowl: the mixed vegetables (and liquid), soup, chicken and croutons.
- 2Spoon into a vegetable oil-sprayed 2 quart casserole.
- 3Cover and bake at 350* for 25 to 30 minutes or until casserole is bubbly on top.
- 4Add cheese as topping.
- 5Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes.
- 6Serve hot with a crisp salad.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ridiculously Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 824.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 21.0 g