Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Found on www.bbc.com .A lovely recipe!
- 2 chocolate muffins
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, yolk only
- 4 ounces caster sugar
- 7 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 fluid ounce irish cream
- butter, for greasing
- In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon, stir the ricotta cheese and caster sugar together.
- Add the egg yolk, half the chocolate chips and the Irish cream liquor mixing, together to create a smooth creamy texture.
- Lightly brush 2 ramekins with butter.
- Slice the muffins horizontally, approximately 1cm/½in thick.
- Place one slice in a ramekin.
- Add 2 tbsp of the ricotta mixture and smooth flat.
- Repeat the procedure again and decorate the top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge to set for approximately 1 hour.