Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Giada De Laurentiis recently prepared this sweet comfort food on her show, "Everyday Italian." It looked so delicious I had to add it to my collection! This makes two servings, so you can share it with a special friend. ;)
- 1 lb ricotta cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon sweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberry, cleaned well divided
- 2 tablespoons honey, divided,to taste
- 2 biscotti (your favorite kind - Giada used hazelnut almond chocolate-dipped ones)
- Find a couple of your special and attractive serving bowls, and divide the ricotta between them.
- Take a small sieve, hold it over one of the bowls, and pour a bit of coco powder into the sieve- tap the side of the sieve to sprinkle the cocoa over the ricotta; repeat with other serving, using 1/2 tsp of the cocoa powder for each serving.
- Top each serving with half of the fresh berries, then drizzle each with half of the honey.
- Dig a biscotti cookie into the dishes, to use as spoons to eat the dessert.
- Get yourself a good book, sit down in front of the fire, eat, and enjoy (of course, if you're serving this to someone special you might want to offer to feed it to him/her)!