Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
In another one of my recipes I mentioned my "love affair with Ricotta" and here is another example.
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese, fresh
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup cantaloupe, shaped into balls
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup prosciutto, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Gently mix together the ricotta, cantaloupe, salt, and prosciutto.
- Place into 4 small bowls. Top with pistachios and a drizzle of honey.
This was delicious. I made some ricotta for crostini but had some left over and this recipe was a perfect way to use it. I only had pancetta so I baked it til crispy in place of the prosciutto. If you are interested in making your own ricotta - it is so easy. Try Mozza's Nancy Silverton's recipe for fresh ricotta. You will never use store brands again! thanks for the recipe!