Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this is a recipe exchange from my cousin! This is sort of like a deconstructed white veggie lasagna.
- 453.59 g rigatoni pasta
- 29.58 ml butter
- 473.18 ml sliced portabella mushrooms
- 340.19 g fresh asparagus spear, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 396.89 g canquartered water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 9.85 ml minced fresh garlic, divided
- 473.18 ml low-fat ricotta cheese
- 295.73 ml shredded cheese, divided (italian-style blend)
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh basil
- 59.14 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 13x9 in baking pan. Cook rigatoni in a large pot of boiling water 8-10min. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook and stir until soft. Add asparagus, artichoke hearts and 1 tsp of garlic. Cook 2 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove skillet from heat and stir in cooked pasta. Pour into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine ricotta, 1 cup of cheese, basil, milk and remaining garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread over pasta mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Serve hot.