Got this is a recipe exchange from my cousin! This is sort of like a deconstructed white veggie lasagna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sliced portabella mushrooms
- 3/4 lb fresh asparagus spear, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic, divided
- 2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheese, divided (italian-style blend)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 13x9 in baking pan. Cook rigatoni in a large pot of boiling water 8-10min. Drain.
- 2Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook and stir until soft. Add asparagus, artichoke hearts and 1 tsp of garlic. Cook 2 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove skillet from heat and stir in cooked pasta. Pour into baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl combine ricotta, 1 cup of cheese, basil, milk and remaining garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread over pasta mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 4Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Vegetable Rigatoni Bake
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 249.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.8 g