Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love this tart....more like a pizza, as it doesnt use a tart pan. This was posted by request.
Make and share this Ricotta Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- Beat eggs.
- Mix in the cheeses, salsa, salt and pepper.
- Roll out pie crust into a 12 inch circle on a foil-lined pizza sheet.
- Spread mixture on top of crust, leaving 1 inch of edge.
- Fold the 1 inch edge of pie crust over filling.
- Bake at 400 for 22-26 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before cutting into slices.