Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from my Eat Well Stay Well cookbook. (Man! I love that book!) This is really yummy and easy to make. I’m typing it up for ZWT II. Serves 6-8
- Preheat the oven to 375. In a skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over low heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook, stirring occasionally for 4 minutes or until tender. Let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta, egg white, orange zest and pepper. Stir in the spinach.
- Place the turkey between two sheets of waxed paper and pound to ¾ inch thickness. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon of the salt.
- Spread the ricotta mixture on the turkey and roll up from one long side. Tie the roast to secure it then place it seam side down in a small roasting pan.
- Brush with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil and sprinkle with the remaining ½ teaspoon salt and the rosemary.
- Roast for 1 hour or until browned and cooked through.