1 hr 15 mins
This is from my Eat Well Stay Well cookbook. (Man! I love that book!) This is really yummy and easy to make. I’m typing it up for ZWT II. Serves 6-8
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375. In a skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over low heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook, stirring occasionally for 4 minutes or until tender. Let cool.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the ricotta, egg white, orange zest and pepper. Stir in the spinach.
- 3Place the turkey between two sheets of waxed paper and pound to ¾ inch thickness. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon of the salt.
- 4Spread the ricotta mixture on the turkey and roll up from one long side. Tie the roast to secure it then place it seam side down in a small roasting pan.
- 5Brush with the remaining 2 teaspoons oil and sprinkle with the remaining ½ teaspoon salt and the rosemary.
- 6Roast for 1 hour or until browned and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Stuffed Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.2 mg
- Sodium 372.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 20.7 g