Recipe by Latchy
This is a recipe I have had for ages and don't know where I originally got it from but have posted because of a request on the threads. It does work.
Top Review by Chef floWer
This was very easy to make and delicious. The only thing maybe I'll do next time is add a little pasta sauce on the base of the dish as the lasagne stuck a little. I also think I didn't use enough tomato sauce (400 grams of Barilla Olive (my favourite)). However nobody noticed as we finished the whole thing in one night. Thank you Latchy (RIP)
- 709.77 ml fresh spinach leaves, steamed,drained and finely chopped (about 1/2 to 3/4 cooked)
- 473.18 ml ricotta cheese
- 78.07 ml of grated parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- salt and pepper
- 59.16 ml of finely chopped fresh basil
- 473.18-709.77 ml of your favourite tomato sauce (home made or bought)
- 118.29 ml of grated fresh parmesan cheese, for topping
- 141.74 g of purchased lasagna sheets, fresh
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together.
- Preheat your oven to about 180d C.
- Place about 1/3rd cup of filling into the centre of each pasta sheet and roll into a cylinder.
- When all sheets are filled place a cup of the sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 inch pan and then lay the cannelloni's on top of it.
- After all have been assembled spread the remaining sauce on top then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake about 30 mins until they are bubbling and golden then let stand for 10 minutes before serving.