1/2 Photos of Ricotta & Spinach Cannelloni
This is a recipe I have had for ages and don't know where I originally got it from but have posted because of a request on the threads. It does work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves, steamed,drained and finely chopped (about 1/2 to 3/4 cooked)
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 -3 cups of your favourite tomato sauce (home made or bought)
- 1/2 cup of grated fresh parmesan cheese, for topping
- 5 ounces of purchased lasagna sheets, fresh
- 1Mix the first 5 ingredients together.
- 2Preheat your oven to about 180d C.
- 3Place about 1/3rd cup of filling into the centre of each pasta sheet and roll into a cylinder.
- 4When all sheets are filled place a cup of the sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 inch pan and then lay the cannelloni's on top of it.
- 5After all have been assembled spread the remaining sauce on top then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 6Bake about 30 mins until they are bubbling and golden then let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta & Spinach Cannelloni
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.1
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 1083.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 28.8 g