1 hr 5 mins
"A twist on a really easy and delish dish. The entire recipe can be made just as tasty using low-fat ingredients. A very versatile recipe that pairs well with beef, pork or venison. The entire pan disappears every time I make it!" . This is a super base recipe. It can be changed simply by changing the seasonings and the soups. Blackened or Cajun seasoning with cream of potato soup is terrific!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 teaspoons herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray glass 9 x 13 baking dish w/ non stick spray.
- 2Cut bacon into 1-2" pieces & cook in a skillet until crisp.
- 3Place chicken into prepared pan. Pour a little of the bacon grease over it.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients & whisk till smooth & blended. Add bacon pieces & mix well.
- 5Pour sauce over all the chicken.
- 6Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes until chicken is coked through.
- 7Serve over rice, pasta or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Smothered Bacon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.3
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.6 mg
- Sodium 1041.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence