Recipe by Laurielp1
"A twist on a really easy and delish dish. The entire recipe can be made just as tasty using low-fat ingredients. A very versatile recipe that pairs well with beef, pork or venison. The entire pan disappears every time I make it!" . This is a super base recipe. It can be changed simply by changing the seasonings and the soups. Blackened or Cajun seasoning with cream of potato soup is terrific!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 teaspoons herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray glass 9 x 13 baking dish w/ non stick spray.
- Cut bacon into 1-2" pieces & cook in a skillet until crisp.
- Place chicken into prepared pan. Pour a little of the bacon grease over it.
- Combine remaining ingredients & whisk till smooth & blended. Add bacon pieces & mix well.
- Pour sauce over all the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45-60 minutes until chicken is coked through.
- Serve over rice, pasta or mashed potatoes.