Ricotta Raspberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees; line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, cheese, butter, lemon zest, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 17-21 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.