In ‘750 Best Muffin Recipes’ by Camilla Saulsbury
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees; line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, cheese, butter, lemon zest, and vanilla until well blended.
- 4Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- 5Gently fold in raspberries.
- 6Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- 7Bake for 17-21 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 8Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Raspberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (987 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 217.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 5.2 g