Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This soft crustless pizza recipe is high in protein and full of great taste! Awesome for those looking for soft foods and also great for those looking for a low fat, high protein alternative to regular pizza. There is no end to the toppings you can put on it! ENJOY!
- 2 eggs
- 1 (32 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9" x 13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix eggs, seasoning and ricotta together and smooth into baking dish.
- Pour pizza sauce on top and spread evenly.
- Cover with mushrooms, cheese and any other ingredients you might wish to add.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees until ricotta sets up.
This was excellent - very easy to make as well. DH said it was just as good as lasagna - just without the noodles - a big hit. Thanks for posting.