1 hr 10 mins
This is an Old Family friend recipe. She makes it at Easter and Christmas only. I had it at my Baby shower and there was none left it was that good. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat ricotta and eggs together.
- 3Add vanilla and sugar, mix well.
- 4Line a 13x9 inch pan with dough.
- 5Pour batter over.
- 6Cover with a lattice top with the remaining crust.
- 7Bake 350 degrees, check after 1 hour, 1 inch in from side with a knife, if clean it is done.
- 8If not check in increments of 5 minutes until the knife comes out clean.
- 9You may need a bigger pan, it depends on how runny the ricotta is.
- 10Let cool on a rack and then cut into 2 inch squares, it is very heavy, a little goes a long way.
- 11Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Pie- Easter Pie
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.5
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 283.1 mg
- Sodium 216.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 45.3 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pie crust mix