Recipe by Richard-NYC
My mother started making this pie as a way to use leftover cold cuts. It has kind of been evolving. Prosciutto also works well in this pie.
Top Review by riffraff
Oh My Goodness! This was fantastic!!!!I have had other peoples lame attempts at this dish. I thought they were good till I had the real thing. Very easy to find ingredients, simple instructions, perfect. When I come to NYC I need you to make this and the stufaromanadama (you know what I mean) OK?
- 1360.77 g container ricotta cheese
- 453.59 g mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 226.79 g salami
- 226.79 g ham
- 226.79 g pepperoni (have deli person slice meat thick and then cut into chunks)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 (18 inch) deep dish pie shells