Recipe by HappyMommy1422
A great low carb snack for those dieting. I like to spread a little pesto on these.
Top Review by mums the word
This was interesting and different. I added a dash of garlic powder and some bacon bits too. It was quite soft when the cooking time was complete, so I am not sure if I needed to cook a bit longer, or if that is how they should have been. I would make this again. Thx.
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat over to 425F Combine ricotta cheese, two tablespoons Parmesan cheese, flour and marjoram; mix well.
- Spread in an ungreased 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares or triangles.
- Store in the refrigerator.