Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great low carb snack for those dieting. I like to spread a little pesto on these.
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- Heat over to 425F Combine ricotta cheese, two tablespoons Parmesan cheese, flour and marjoram; mix well.
- Spread in an ungreased 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares or triangles.
- Store in the refrigerator.
This was interesting and different. I added a dash of garlic powder and some bacon bits too. It was quite soft when the cooking time was complete, so I am not sure if I needed to cook a bit longer, or if that is how they should have been. I would make this again. Thx.
These were very popular with my guests Suzy. The only problem was they broke very easily. Maybe I will use a smaller pan next time so they will be a little thicker. I also put some very finely chopped bacon on top before cooking. I’ll try the pesto you suggested next time. Thanks for an appetizer that is a little different.
Wow!! The gals at the hair salon loved these!!! I added a little garlic...habit:0)