Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Good Food Magazine March 1988. A nice change from potato pancakes.
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Place ricotta, egg yolk, butter, flour, Parmesan, parsley, and pepper in mixing bowl; whisk until completely blended.
- Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet or on griddle over low heat. Drop batter by rounded tablespoons into skillet to make small pancakes.
- Cook until underside is golden, about 5 minutes; turn and cook second side about 3 minutes.
- Keep warm on covered plate or serve.
Delicious, nice and light. truly enjoyed them