This looks delicious. You could also use frozen peas and corn in place of the fresh. Just add them to the skillet after the pancetta is cooked. Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, cook the pancetta over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the fat is rendered, about 3 minutes.
- 2Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pancetta to paper towels to drain; reserve the skillet.
- 3In skillet, stir together the peas and corn and 1 T butter and cook until al dente, about 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from the heat and season with the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 5Keep warm.
- 6In a large bowl, using a fork, mix together the ricotta, yogurt, eggs and 1/4 t salt until smooth.
- 7Stir in the flour until blended.
- 8In a large nonstick skillet or on a griddle, melt 1/2 T butter.
- 9Ladle about 3 T batter into the skillet for each pancake, spacing evenly.
- 10Fry until the the bottom is golden, about 2 minutes.
- 11Flip and cook until golden on the other side, 1-2 minutes more.
- 12Transfer to a baking sheet and keep warm.
- 13Repeat with the remaining batter.
- 14Serve 2 pancakes per person with the pancetta-vegetable mixture.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Pancakes With Pancetta, Peas and Corn
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.0
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 152.7 mg
- Sodium 141.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: