Recipe by internetnut
These are really light and loaded with protein between the ricotta, cottage cheese, milk & egg. This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
- 1⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar free vanilla syrup (Starbuck's brand recommended)
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat pancake mix
- pam nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth--I used my immersion blender.
- Spray skillet with Pam and use low heat.
- Ladle batter onto skillet. When the pancake begins to form bubbles, flip. Give it another minute on the other side. Pancakes should be golden brown in color.
- Serve with sugar free syrup and or fresh fruit.
- Can be frozen between pieces of wax paper.