Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted in responce to a request. From "The Low-Carb Cookbook" by Fran McCullough.
Make and share this Ricotta Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Set the griddle or a large skillet over high heat.
- Put all the pancake ingredients, except for the butter for the griddle in a blender or food processor and blend well.
- When the griddle is hot enough so that a drop of water jumps, grease the surface with the butter.
- Drop the batter by spoonfuls, large or small onto the griddle.
- Turn the pancakes when the edges lose their shine and the bubbles begin to appear.
- Cook briefly on the other side and serve immediately.
- Butter and Vermont Sugar-Free syrup are great accompaniments.