1 hr 20 mins
Mandi T's Note:
Creamy ricotta and cream cheese filling, rolled up in lasagna noodles and baked under homemade meat sauce and lots of cheese!! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 lb ricotta cheese (we use cottage for price reasons)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Brown ground beef. Drain and rinse.
- 2In saucepan, combine sauce ingredients and ground beef, stirring to blend well. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3While sauce is cooking, prepare lasagna rolls.
- 4Cream together cream cheese and butter or margarine.
- 5Stir in egg, ricotta cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; blend thoroughly.
- 6Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling on each piece of lasagna.
- 7Starting at narrow end, lightly roll up each piece.
- 8Place rolls, seam side down, in greased shallow baking pan.
- 9Pour sauce over rolls; top with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- 10Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- 11Refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Lasagna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.8
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 220.7 mg
- Sodium 1825.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 44.1 g