5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This main dish is sure to please. It’s mild and deliious loved by adults and children of all ages!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oven rack in the center and preheat to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix potatoes, one half onion dip and olive oil in a large bowl. Press it in bottom and sides of a 2 quart baking dish. Bake 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- 3In a lg. bowl mix ricotta, eggs and second half onion dip well.
- 4Pour egg mixture evenly over top potatoes.
- 5Place back in the oven and bake for 40 more minutes until center is firm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Hashbrowns Quiche #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.4
- Calories from Fat 565
- Total Fat 62.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 559.1 mg
- Sodium 333.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green onion dip mix