Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This main dish is sure to please. It’s mild and deliious loved by adults and children of all ages!
- 11 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 ounce green onion dip mix
- 10 large eggs
- 3 cups whole ricotta cheese
- Place oven rack in the center and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Mix potatoes, one half onion dip and olive oil in a large bowl. Press it in bottom and sides of a 2 quart baking dish. Bake 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- In a lg. bowl mix ricotta, eggs and second half onion dip well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over top potatoes.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 40 more minutes until center is firm.
What a clever, delicious and great recipe. And with just 5 ingredients you can have this whenever. Easy and good. Perfect!
What a great idea for a quiche!! Love the combination of just 5 ingredients! Great job!
Absolutely Delicious!! Fantastic Flavors...YUM :-)