5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This main dish is sure to please. It’s mild and deliious loved by adults and children of all ages!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oven rack in the center and preheat to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix potatoes, one half onion dip and olive oil in a large bowl. Press it in bottom and sides of a 2 quart baking dish. Bake 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- 3In a lg. bowl mix ricotta, eggs and second half onion dip well.
- 4Pour egg mixture evenly over top potatoes.
- 5Place back in the oven and bake for 40 more minutes until center is firm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Hashbrowns Quiche #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.4
- Calories from Fat 565
- Total Fat 62.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 559.1 mg
- Sodium 333.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green onion dip mix