Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This main dish is sure to please. It’s mild and deliious loved by adults and children of all ages!
- Place oven rack in the center and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Mix potatoes, one half onion dip and olive oil in a large bowl. Press it in bottom and sides of a 2 quart baking dish. Bake 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- In a lg. bowl mix ricotta, eggs and second half onion dip well.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over top potatoes.
- Place back in the oven and bake for 40 more minutes until center is firm.