Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice summer dish however it can be served any time of the year. It is really beautiful! Found this on mealsforyou web site. This needs a minimum of an hour refrigeration time.
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup flaked coconut (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 10 ounces raspberries
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in a food processor or bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add coconut (if using) and nuts and process until just combined.
- Press into 10" tart pan or pie plate.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Combine cheese and next 3 ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Before serving, place raspberries in a food processor or blender and puree.
- Arrange kiwi slices and arrange in circle on top of tart.
- *Recipe can be prepared to this point and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve tart with pureed raspberry sauce.