Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a bit of a "posh" breakfast, great for company. Great way to use up leftover ricotta too!
- 4 slice light rye bread, sliced thickly
- 236.59 ml ricotta cheese
- 1 banana, sliced
- 59.14 ml honey
- sliced strawberries (or whichever fruit you choose) or pears (or whichever fruit you choose) or orange (or whichever fruit you choose)
- Toast rye bread lightly and allow to cool.
- Combine ricotta, banana & honey in a bowl.
- Spread equal amounts over each slice of toast.
- Top with fruit of your choice & sprinkle with coconut.