1/1 Photo of Ricotta & Fruit on Rye
This is a bit of a "posh" breakfast, great for company. Great way to use up leftover ricotta too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast rye bread lightly and allow to cool.
- 2Combine ricotta, banana & honey in a bowl.
- 3Spread equal amounts over each slice of toast.
- 4Top with fruit of your choice & sprinkle with coconut.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta & Fruit on Rye
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 264.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 10.0 g