Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great time saver to buy fruit already cut up at the grocery store...then this dip goes together in minutes...whala! You have a great refreshing appetizer or dessert!
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt (or peach flavored)
- 2 cups fresh fruit (assorted)
- In a blender or food processor bowl combine the ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, orange juice and vanilla.
- Cover and blend or process till smooth.
- Stir into the yogurt.
- If desired, cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Serve with assorted fruit.
This is an excellent fruit dip! Nice blend of flavors and oh so easy! Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup.