Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Fresh tasting and makes for easy entertaining.
- 8 slices baguette, about 1/2 inch thick, cut on the diagonal
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (ricotta fresca)
- oven-roasted tomatoes (Oven-Roasted Tomatoes)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Toast the baguette slices on a preheated panini grill for 1-2 minutes or in a toaster oven until they are lightly browned.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of ricotta fresca over each toast and spread evenly, from crust to crust.
- The ricotta should be almost as thick as the bread slice.
- Garnish each bruschetta with a slice or two of oven-roasted tomatoes.
- Top each with a few grinds of the pepper mill and a dash of salt.
- Serve immediately.