Recipe by Cassachusetts
Craving sweets while on HCG? This is a nice way to get more protein in your diet while feeding your sweet tooth. =) (Not for P2. Should only be eaten in P3 and P4.)
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese, part skim
- 8 ounces cream cheese, Reduced Fat
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute, granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350* F.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender (or use a hand mixer and a bowl). Blend until smooth.
- Grease or spray pie pan with cooking spray. Pour contents of blender in pie pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until center is set (to check if center is set: use a toothpick or a wet knife. If pie sticks to it, it's not done yet).