Ricotta cheesecake has a delicate texture and many times it is best to serve the cake from the baking pan. Make sure the cake is well chilled before serving it either at room temperature or slightly chilled. Slice into even wedges and either sprinkle it with a dash of liqueur or serve it with fresh fruit.
My Private Note
9inch c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix ingredients together, adding eggs, one at a time at low speed; then mix at medium speed for 20 minutes.
- 3Grease the bottom and sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- 4Pour in mixture and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- 5Turn off oven and allow pan to remain in the oven for 1 more hour.
- 6Remove and let cheesecake cool to room temperature before you refrigerate. Refrigerate overnight. May also be frozen for up to 4 months.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.1
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 33.4 g
- Cholesterol 281.4 mg
- Sodium 374.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 50.8 g
- Protein 17.6 g