Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 cups drained ricotta cheese
- 6 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 egg whites
- Beat together ricotta, egg yolks, sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Beat egg whites to a soft peak with a pinch of salt and fold into the batter.
- Make 2 to 3 inch pancakes on a hot greased griddle and brown on both sides over moderate to high heat, flipping after 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with fruit.
These little pancakes just melt in your mouth!! Delicious! Thank you!!