Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Are you in the mood for a little something after a meal but don't want a full-blown dessert? Indulge in this healthy snack instead, and get some calcium for your bones, while you're at it. If you want to make it sweeter, drizzle on a little bit of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon cherry brandy or 1 teaspoon Amaretto
- 1 teaspoon Hersheys Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Spoon ricotta cheese into a bowl.
- Top with vanilla extract, cherry brandy, or amaretto.
- If desired, drizzle on some Hershey's chocolate syrup.
It was easy and light, however I don't think the vanilla alone gave enough flavor. Also, I'm not a big fan of the ricotta texture, although others may like it. Worth a shot though.
Perfect light dessert, just right. I used a small dollop of Nutella instead of the Hershey's syrup. Yum!