Top Review by DWT
This is an excellent cake the only thing that I do a little bit differently is to add a can of pie filling to the top of the ricotta mixture so that as it bakes the fruit ends up in the middle. Blueberry, cherry and raspberry are some favorites. It is a favorite whenever I bring it to parties or family gatherings.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake according to directions on box.
- Grease and flour 13x9 inch pan.
- Pour cake mix into pan.
- Mix Ricotta, sugar, beaten eggs and vanilla.
- Pour filling mixture over cake batter and spread evenly.
- Do not mix with batter! Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares to serve. Holly Wickstrom Guild of St. Mary of the Nativity, Scituate, MA - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -