1/7 Photos of Ricotta Cheese Cookies
Simply the best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat sugar and margarine or butter until blended.
- 3Increase speed to high; beat until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- 4At medium speed, beat in ricotta, vanilla, and eggs until well combined.
- 5Reduce speed to low.
- 6Add flour, baking powder, and salt; beat until dough forms.
- 7Drop dough by level tablespoons, about 2 inches apart,onto ungreased large cookie sheet.
- 8Bake about 15 minutes or until cookies are very lightly golden (cookies will be soft).
- 9With pancake turner, remove cookies to wire rack to cool.
- 10Repeat with remaining dough.
- 11When cookies are cool, prepare icing: In small bowl, stir confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth.
- 12With small metal spatula or knife, spread icing on cookies; sprinkle with red or green sugar crystals.
- 13Set cookies aside to allow icing to dry completely, about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Cheese Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 299.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g