Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 (3 inch) biscotti, crushed
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch cocoa powder
- Place the sugar in a food processor. Cut the vanilla bean open lengthwise, scrape out the seeds, and place them in the food processor with the sugar. Run the machine to make vanilla sugar.
- Place the ricotta and espresso powder in the food processor. Blend for 1 minute. Stop the machine to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula. Blend for another minute. Spoon the mixture into 4 small coffee mugs. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- To serve, top the ricotta cappuccino with crushed biscotti. Sprinkle with cinnamon and cocoa powder.
When I found your sun-dried tomato dip #130656 I browsed your other recipes and came across this one, which caused me a sudden craving for something tiramisu-like. This looked easy and suitable for my diet, so I just put it together and eat half of it straight away. It's really easy to make and totally delicious, not overly sweet - just perfect. Will definitely make it again. Thanks for posting this!