Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. It is a very rich, popular and conveniently available desert of North India. But when I came to USA I couldn’t find the same tasting dish anywhere. It requires almost half a day of preparation and cooking to get this dish right. It was easier to spend that much time on one dish before I had kids but wasn’t possible afterwards. So I tried to find a shortcut and after many trials & errors, I finally got it right. I am so glad to create this recipe because it is all time favorite of my kids. Now with Reynolds wraps I don’t have to worry about scraping the pan. Thank you Reynolds Wrap.
- 453.59 g heavy cream
- 226.79 g ricotta cheese
- 473.18 ml powdered milk
- 396.89 g condensed milk
- 113.39 g dark chocolate (chunks preferred)
- 236.59 ml slivered almonds
- 236.59 ml unsalted shelled pistachio (powdered or roughly chopped)
- 14.79 ml honey
- 9.85 ml cardamom powder
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- Mix Ricotta Cheese, 4oz. condensed milk, Dry milk, Honey, Dark chocolate chunks, 1/2 cup slivered Almonds and 1tsp Cardamom powder.
- Cover a small baking pan with Reynolds Wrap.
- Use a medium Ice Cream scoop to scoop out ball of ricotta mix and put them in the baking pan.
- Bake it at 350F for 20-25 minutes in the oven until firm. Don’t let it turn brown.
- Keep it aside and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- In a pan boil heavy cream with 1tsp cardamom powder,1/2 cup slivered almonds and 10oz. condensed milk for 10 minutes.
- Add baked ricotta ball in it. Don’t stir it. Let it boil on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Take it out in a serving dish. Sprinkle chopped or powdered unsalted pistachios on it and let it chill.
- Serve it as it is or with a scoop of Ice Cream.