Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. It is a very rich, popular and conveniently available desert of North India. But when I came to USA I couldn’t find the same tasting dish anywhere. It requires almost half a day of preparation and cooking to get this dish right. It was easier to spend that much time on one dish before I had kids but wasn’t possible afterwards. So I tried to find a shortcut and after many trials & errors, I finally got it right. I am so glad to create this recipe because it is all time favorite of my kids. Now with Reynolds wraps I don’t have to worry about scraping the pan. Thank you Reynolds Wrap.
My Private Note
10-15 b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Ricotta Cheese, 4oz. condensed milk, Dry milk, Honey, Dark chocolate chunks, 1/2 cup slivered Almonds and 1tsp Cardamom powder.
- 2Cover a small baking pan with Reynolds Wrap.
- 3Use a medium Ice Cream scoop to scoop out ball of ricotta mix and put them in the baking pan.
- 4Bake it at 350F for 20-25 minutes in the oven until firm. Don’t let it turn brown.
- 5Keep it aside and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- 6In a pan boil heavy cream with 1tsp cardamom powder,1/2 cup slivered almonds and 10oz. condensed milk for 10 minutes.
- 7Add baked ricotta ball in it. Don’t stir it. Let it boil on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 8Take it out in a serving dish. Sprinkle chopped or powdered unsalted pistachios on it and let it chill.
- 9Serve it as it is or with a scoop of Ice Cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Balls Dipped in Heavy Cream #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.4
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 190.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 36.1 g
- Protein 20.1 g