Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and refreshing salad offering a change from greens...
Make and share this Ricotta and White Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 538.64 g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml pitted kalamata olive, cut in half
- 59.14 ml flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1-2 small red chile, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 113.39 g fresh ricotta
- 29.58 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 9.85 ml red wine vinegar
- Combine beans, onions, olives, parsley, chilis, tomatoes, salt and pepper in a bowl; toss to combine. Top with dollops of fresh ricotta.
- Whisk oil and vinegar together and drizzle over salad.