Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and refreshing salad offering a change from greens...
Make and share this Ricotta and White Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 -2 small red chile, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 lb fresh ricotta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Combine beans, onions, olives, parsley, chilis, tomatoes, salt and pepper in a bowl; toss to combine. Top with dollops of fresh ricotta.
- Whisk oil and vinegar together and drizzle over salad.