Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very quick and easy meal. Not to heavy, either.
- 9 ounces fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated asiago cheese, DIVIDED (or can use parmasen)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package; drain. Return to saucepan.
- Stir together butter, ricotta cheese, half of the asagio cheese and Garlic powder. Toss with the hot cooked fettucine.
- Top with tomatoes and basil and remaining asagio cheese.
This was a quick, easy and light meal. Quite delightful. I did increase the pasta a bit (serving for family of 5) and also the ricotta to 1 cup (since I didn't see any point in having leftovers). My one daughter didn't care for it because she doesn't like ricotta. Oh well. Everyone else seemed to like it just fine. I'll make it again when DD #1 isn't at home. Thanks!