Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A modern easy twist on ravioli. use pasta sauce for speed or try my secret veggie pasta sauce which can be made ahead and frozen.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 250 g fresh lasagna sheets
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g rocket
- 650 g pasta sauce
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Grease a shallow baking tray. Soak lasagna sheets in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta; take one sheet and put a spoonful of ricotta in the centre. Add a few rocket leaves, season and fold in half to make a pocket pressing the edges together.
- Fill the rest of the sheets and place in the tray, overlapping slightly.
- Pour over sauce and top with cheese, bake for 10 minutes until cheese is brown and bubbly.