Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another Delicious Magazine recipe - can't wait to try this.
- 200 g plain flour
- 50 g icing sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter, chilled & cubed
- 1 orange, juice and zest of, grated and 3 tablespoons juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 30 g pine nuts
- 350 g fresh ricotta, smooth
- 55 g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange flower water
- 2 eggs
- Mix flour, icing sugar, butter and half the zest in a food processor.
- Add the yolk and juice and process til it forms a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Grease an 11cm x 35cm pan ( loose bottomed if you can ), and roll out pastry on a lightly floured board to 3mm thick. Line the pan with it and chill for another 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C, line pastry with baking paper and fill with weights/dried beans/uncooked rice. Bake it for 10 minutes like this, then remove paper and weights and cook a further 5 minutes Cool slightly.
- Process filling ingredients in the processor with rest of zest to combine. Spread marmalade over pastry base then cover with filling. Sprinkle with the pine nuts and bake 20 mins til starting to set and golden at the edges.
- Let cool slightly before turning out and serve dusted with more icing sugar.